Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Sunday, January 16, 2005
-3:32 PM
y cant mi parents juz understand abit??
keep getting scoldin tiz few daes..first it was when i was playing with mi bro, i accidentalli pushed his leg onto e CD writer and it became damaged..whole dae got scoldin from mi dad..den todae i was just tryin to ask where a particular VCD was and check if all e VCDs were where dey were supposed to be when mi dad say i was screamin for no apparent reason..said i was a parasite..whole dae ask bro and sis help me do stuff..but i was juz askin..u noe..enquiring and mi bro din ans so i asked and asked..i juz wanted to make sure..i meant to help u noe..so wad if i made a mistake and tt all e VCDs were where dey were supposed to b..i juz wanted to ASK!..den aft tt..mi mom put yellow noodles into mi bowl..and i said many many many many times..i DUN eat yellow noodles!! ok..mayb i do..but i Dun like em!!!so pissified!! mayb i shld juz shut up..and tt was juz wad i did..ignored mi parents e whole dae..even at e pasa malam..din talk much and i gave tat pissed off look..
enuff of tt..mayb i juz have a loud voice..
aniwae..im readin a book..called Megacreativity-5 steps to thinking like a genius by a Russian PHD named Andrel G. Aleinikov...i din buy e book la..i saw it accidentalli in church and juz flipped thru it..it was Sis Emily's..she borrowed it from SIM.. she say lend me..got to return tml and i juz started readin todae like at 930pm..not even halfway thru..but quite interesting la..
Is it possible to have a round square? No? haah..the bk gave mani ex..but these r mi favs..
1. Boxers fight in a roped square which is called a ring tts round.
2.A square drawn as a geometric figure..its sharpest corner ends up with a dot and a dot is round. Hence, every square is round or at e veri least, its rounded...haha..if i write tiz in exam..e teachers wil tink i am crappin mi way round e rectangular exam paper..
3. Many city squares in Bombay are round.
Tink of sth tt is round, yellow and sour.
Lemon??hah
read tiz:
1. angry man with jaundice-round face, yellow skin, sour face expression(metaphorically sour)
2. mood( explanation is since a mood can be blue, it can also be yellow)..ha..wad kinda of ex is tt.. haha..
3. yellow balloon under acid rain
4. medicine pill
okie..gotto continue muggin e book..make mi brain tink..coz its been quite a while since i last mugged..haha