Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, January 08, 2005
feEt pAin..
-3:59 PM
feEt veri pain..coz i walked since morn..ok..morn..went wif win and jing to international plaza to job agencies to get job..one of em..we got typing test..i type e fastest hehe..with e most errors too..ha..60 words per min..quite fast rite..ha..dunno if i wld b faster if e paper i was suppose to read and type din keep falling...nvm..prayed b4 i did it.. coz i was quite scared of it ...dunno y..hehe..actualli i juz realised i sld have called hospitals for med attachm...goin to do tt tml..hope dey accept and give me one asap..e best nxt mon..haha..
another batch of frens went tekong todae..actualli i wanna go dere and c how it looks like..coz i always picture it to b like ubin...jungle..bushes and bushes...and more bushes..haha..but apparently dey have bunks..like duh..jing went dere with lester..she said e place was quite ok..wonder wad dey will b doin dere..
aft goin to international plaza..e three of us went shoppin at orchard..walk until leg pain coz i was wearing heels..din wanna wear tt pair tt made me fall and hv e big fat blue black..literally from orchard station all e way to douby gaut(dunno how to spell)..bought some working clothes..quite cheap coz those i bought were like 50% sales..got a good bargain man..summore its clothes from U2 and G2000..gd quality stuff...
den i waited for hongbei for 20 mins..so tt can go youth service at main church..service was quite nice..realli quite nice..ha..went for e service for e first time..i tink e whole youth like noe who i am le..not tt dats a bad thing..hehe..bro raju first intro all e new comers..as in first time go wan la..den hongbei was askin me to stand and i din wan to..den he said the two gurls dere from jurong..den no choice must stand..deb dey all recognise me la..den pastor seaward halfway mention my name and mi bro..dunno if he was catchin me for talkin..oops..but i din hear y he mention it..i was v shocked apparently..and mi face was RED..dunno y oso..haha..everione ..turned..like coordinated like tt..so mani heads turned..hah..preacher was evangelist from sri lanka..talked abt dreams and destinies..Nelson Mandela oso..quite interesting..
for e whole dae..i din dare call or ans too mani sms..so irritatin..i had to off mi fone and on it periodicalli and have lotsa sms coming in at one go...y?? coz me din wanna charge mi fone when it had onli one bar..wanted to wait for it to b totalli flat so tt e battery life wun b shortened...end up like tt...argh...