Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Sunday, January 02, 2005
fishie
-9:13 AM
arg...nth to do..hai..mi fish..e rainbow hybrid with pink and green stripes...it died thiz morning..i din even c e body..coz i woke up at 1220...but mi dad said its v v big..bigger than expected...so sad...i bought it from yu xian..actualli frm e class stall at funtasia-NJ funfair 2003...it was small and heart-shaped...it died big and oval shape..its realli beautiful and smart( no matter wad others think..ha) at least b4 mi father dropped it on e floor and b4 it jumped out of e tank itself. sigh..but i guess hybrids die earlier than either of its parents...prob wun c such again...coz hybrid cant reproduce to give its kind...no homologous chromosomes..haha..talking abt bio..haha..
juz rmb sth too..yesterdae at chuch..mi dad and uncle poh hee was talking abt e tsunami thingy..realised its benoulli;s principle and equation of continuity in play..haha..talking abt e usefulness of physics...pressure high, velocity low and vice versa tt caused e waves to rise and rush onto e shore...me, my mum and sis and bro gave some clothes to sri lanka...i gave e clothes to weixin to bring to tekka market...coz tt wed...i went kster w wee ling squid leeting and moses..mi dad helped to get 600 bucks from his block in poly and helped in e packin of poly stuff to give to e ppl affected by tsunami...