Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, December 29, 2004
-3:50 PM
argh...feel so horrible..was cleaning mi room today..realise mi room is super dusty and messy with lots of unwanted stuff..juz for tt i quarrelled with mi mother and i tink..made mi mom quarrel with my dad..argh...wads wrong with me..cant shut up at e right time!!!you see..i packed whatever i din wan into 3 plastic bags to bring downstairs to e rubbish dump..but mi mom insisted tt it could be thrown down the rubbish chute..so i retorted and said those were MY things..den i kicked the bags which she rumaged thru...and make a big mess.;..at nite..i continued packin mi table..and put some of what i wanted into a bag..mi mom tot that i wanted to throw em away and was questioning why i wanted to throw such gd workin stuff away..i was cleanin mi shelves in the toilet and din bother to ans so tt i wun get into an arguement...until mi sis asked mi mom not to read a letter mi fwen wrote to me tt was found in e bag..i dun throw letters mi frens write..so i immediately came to check it out..den i saw everything in e bag on e floor..den i started yelling again..argh...i tink mi mom felt quite hurt..jus helpin wad..den she cleaned mi table when i was waitin for it to dry..i closed e door...and she opened it..argh...dunno y i was so angry..its such a small matter...dunno how mani brain cells died while i was screamin coz mi dad say tt dey do die if scream to hard...arghhhh...din mean to...but...so hard to control..dden pray to God to forgive me and restore and bring up mi brain cells..memory space and intelligence level..den mi mom got quite riled up and argued with mi dad over some matter tt happened yesterdae...den..haiz...all mi fault...quarrel for wad..mummy helpin onli wad..now make e hse like tt...God help...forgive me..din mean for tiz to happen..i tot i jus wanted to neaten up my room...hope mi mom forgives me..and dun blame mi dad..and everything becomes normal...haiz..mi and my big mouth...