Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
my Big Fat Blue blAck,,
-3:55 PM
todae i sort of woke up at 6++ super earlie i noe..but coz mi whole famili was so noisy..bro and sis preparin to go sch..dad and mom helpin em..i was like..er..semi conscious..tried goin back to slp but was unsuccessful..was suppose to wake up at 715 for dental appt at 845..but ended up getting up at 745-750..hha..mi mum kept wakin me up..den i got so irritated and finalli decided to get up..but was late aniwae..den i gan chiong..and i fell..so paisei..there was tiz guy who saw..he stunn diao..den wanted to help..but saw tat i was ok..so he walked off..of course got to act ok la..otherwise how!!so i sort of flip my hair, got up, acted pro and continue walkin though i noticed tt mi big toe had an abrasion..got blood...yucks..and mi knee hurt like nobody's business...i rolled up my pants..luckily..mi knee din bleed..but it hurt...ya..den went for dental..
den i went to mi dad's office-sp..lib to borrow some books...ate lunch..wrote mi resume for some compani who wil help me get a job..when i got home, i realised tt mi knee..e painful one...got a huge blue black..a bit stunn..coz its quite a while since i got a blue-black..yucks lor..aniwae..i read classifieds..den saw an ad abt a clinic assist cum receptionist job..so called in..left mi no....i hope dey call back...i tink i realli want tiz one...pray God help me get a suitable job..hee..aniwae..back to mi blue black..i rubbed it with zam bak..got pinker...den daddy came back and help me rub somemore...i tink beta le...
tml..gotto go back nj to get e envelope with all mi uk stuff and send by DHL to e uk ppl...hope it gets dere in time man...ha..can get to see orientation tml..haha..