Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, January 15, 2005
diLemMa
-3:34 PM
so bored..stil jobless..as in no perm job..
waiting for reply from e clinic..coz i applied and went for interview for e position as a clinic assistant..not realli an interview..more of dey tellin me what to expect for the job..
just received a call from weixin..she got lobang for medical attachment..the thing is they need abt 6 ppl..but now only got her, me, chunzhen and weeling..we gettin tiz attachmn thru our medical senior..Iris aka mother earth..haha..and cz and wx cca senior tian hong or sth like tt..anyway..weixin is workin at sph til 25 feb..and my clinic job..tt is if i get it..starts on March..so its kinda clash..coz medical attach is abt two weeks..from 230 to abt 1030..haha..cool rite..night life of doctors..and it will prob start aft we get our results..so..i duno..
dun even noe which to pick..like what if e clinic calls and say i am selected..do i say i am waitin for an attachm and give up e job or do i take it and forgo e attachm..daddy say if clinic calls first..juz take it..coz its equivalent to attachm when i talk abt it durin interview..but wad if attachm calls first..haiz..nvm..God will give whatever He wants..He will plan mi life and the path i should take for me..
Psalms 127:1
Unless the Lord builds the house, they labour in vain who build it; unless the Lord guards the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.