Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Thursday, January 06, 2005
pOsting uk sTuff..
-3:47 PM
went back to school todae..coz got to take mi uk application forms from mr tek and send em..was supposed to meet him at 945..den i late-bad habit lorz..got stuck in some jam at clementi..and reached at abt 1010..coz got to walk the long long way up..side gate closed..so diao..aniwae..when i went dere..saw squid..hair so long..din cut..summore nxt dae book in..ha..he say go dere and let em cut for 2 bucks..easier..haa..but i tink will pain coz his hair quite long..dey wil jus shave wan..wun care..ha..aniwae..i called tek and he cancelled mi call..i tot he was teachin..end up he was havin meetin..opps..ha..he msged me to get from ms punitha..den i went staff room, used tt irritain telecom ...she din come out..den she came out wif kevin sim...yucks lor..kevin sim..dun like him..look at me like some little thing tt cannot make it when i asked him abt us uni..aniwae..i waited for sim to go away and asked her abt it...she gave me e form..and guess wad..i read e referral letter..i am expected to get 3As and 1 B...ya..den i msg tek to get mi other two papers..e payment and acknowledgement slip..so he came out..ahah...he got shocked when he saw me readin e referral..sorta snatch it from me...
aniwae..he put everithing in a school envelope and signed..and i went home...den i tot send by DHL..46++ dollars..got scoldin from mi dad..he said so ex..ask me do by express...so i went post office..asked e woman..she say express will take 7 workin daes but the dae dey send out might be 4 daes after...so long..cannot wait lor..coz got to get dere by 15 jan..so i called mi dad...end up he was in meetin..i din noe..i tot he was teachin..so i waited for half an hour..den i got irritated..and decided to do speed post..32++dollars..den i rmb i was supposed to write smth and i din..so i tore open e envelope(tek sealed until so tight lor) and wrote it..bought a security envelope for one buck and asked e woman to help me ....thankGod she so nice...i asked her to give me a paper clip she oso give..den help me check everithing...as in EVERYTHING...haha..coz i tink i look like a little blur gurl..haha..den finalli settled..pray tt it reaches there on time and i get positive replies..though mi aim is NUS medicine..haha..its nice to see tt ppl everywhere want u lar..haha..hehe..