Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
2nd DaE at Work..
-1:10 PM
i am sOOO tireD..whole dae starin at tt com..
went back to e same company again..haha.dey wanted me..coz Aarty still sick..todae was more interestin..i did e same stuff again..but todae i managed to clear 2 boxes, one big one small, of letters and magazines..ok la..almost clear..i sort out wadever i could wif e help of e computer..den put into the correct division's pigeon holes..left behind wadever tt i could not..tml let Aarty do la...hehe..so proud of myself..the big box realli realli veri big lei..everything took me abt 4+ hrs lor..coz must do e normal recept duties as well..and i finalli can operate that irritain phone..can connect ppl thru e system w/o cuttin off ppl's lines..haha..i was so afraid of e phone b4 tt..coz i kept cuttin ppl's lines off..haha..made fwens with another cleaner auntie..tiz wan malay one..
lunch was horrendous todae..the chinese cleaner showed me a place to eat where it was cheaper..rice with veg etc. for $3.00..den dun need eat the delifrance..$7.00 lor ..so ex..aniwae..i went to e eatery..called noodle world or sth..den i decided to eat e $4.00 suan la ramen..so yucky ..and so spicy..spicy still ok..its not even nice..so..ARGH..such a torture from e first mouth..i swallowed most of it down coz din wanna waste it..sld hv listen to auntie and eat rice...luckily dey got give an extra bowl of soup..help me swallow..argh..so uneatable..cant believe anyone could come up with such a thing!!i could not finish e last bit..so unbearable..rushed to toilet to gargle..yucKS.mi lips were so reD...haven eaten sth so unplatable for a long LOOng time..i tot it would b nice coz those i ate at crystal jade and other places were nice..yucks..
anyway..went back and cleared the boxes..hah..time passed faster doin tt..otherwise i will get bored..i worked half and hr OT for both daes..unknowingly..coz..e job agency say until 6..but infact is until 530..haha..so too bad..e company has to pay 1.5x e normal pay..francis din noe i work so late yesterdae..but he nvm la..still pay..hehe..
while i was dere..e chinese auntie talked to sum guy who work in e office..she was tellin him tt she doesn think e recept job fits Aarty coz she gets sick aft workin for one month..she say tt if e job is not yours to take den no matter how u try sum obstacles will come your way..she say e gurl b4 Aarty oso like tt..work for a while den sick..den resign or sth..previous one oso..mm..e way she said it..i tink she is a buddhist or sth..i tink wad she say is sth true la.but de way she put it..idunno.... i tink wadever job will have its own problems and ppl do get sick from time to time..but it sld not b e criteria for which whether one is suited to tt job or not although if God doesn wan u to have a particular job, sum problems will come your way..mm..i dunno..
tml going shoppin with jing..yAY..finalli ..coz actualli suppose to go todae wan..end up she make brownies at home..to pass time..haha.. so tIred..goin slp early..so shag..