Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Thursday, December 23, 2004
class ChriStmas parTy at Lee tinG's place...
-5:28 PM
veri long din blog le i noe..coz i dun have e time and i forgot my username and password...even then...it took like 3 days for the computer system to revive my blog when they said it could be done in like...15 minutes..haha...mm...
well...i tot i would b late..and prayed that i wun be late..and true enuff...when i reached bukit panjang LRT station, there was only huiyu and yangyan..so weird sia..i felt like a super big big lightbulb...den after a while weixin came..thank God..haa...weixin had gone earlier to leeting's hse to do the decor...i was asked to go at first..but decided not to...busy...got to buy presents and get ucas and sewing stuff done...jude and weeling went even earlier and helped to cook...ha..i cant do tt coz i cant cook...no..i can..its juz tt...it will taste...weird..haha..
anyway...aft awhile..we went to leeting;s place..oh ya..sharon and weixin got me a SWAROVSKI crystal bracelet...well i dun realli like bracelets...but..wow...swarovski...wow...must have been realli expensive...and its pretty..so ok lor...den..sharon gave me postcard...there was a ring inside..haha..she bought the same ring for weixin me and herself...so 3 good fwens got e same ring..interestin..haha...a bit big la...but ok..simple and nice...got a heart shape in the center...on ya..sharon is going in nus on jan 10..onli top students from each jc gets to go...wow...but aiya..kinda expected le...
i was kinda paiseh..coz i din bring e drinks as i was supposed to..end up realli not enuff drinks...opps..sorri everione...hehe..we played bridge, hearts, titee(dunno how to spell la)and uno..haha...i tink my skills improve le...can win..and i learn a new game...uno intercept where one can intercept and put a card that is identical..exactly the same to the one that has been put in the central stack...the food was realli good...and homemade somemore..chicken wings abit funni..but oso nice..realli fun...greatest turnout..
leeting;s bro is realli good at the piano..i am like...waaaa...i tink even betta than mi piano teacher lorz...the scales and pieces...perfect...and fast and neat...not jumbled up...ha...so mani ppl dere who i played..like wx and sharon...are all so good...i feel..like beta than me...realli thank God that despite e presence of ppl being beta than me...He uses me to play in church...and i relli enjoy playin in church and i feel that i play quite nicely in church...hehe...thank God...
Chien kai din get into stamford uni..den he dun wanna apply le...thank God i din bother wastin time tinkin much into us uni...ck grades were so much beta than mine..i tink he got double As and double Bs...but dey din accept him...i tink his references oso not bad lorz...ya...we had gift exchange oso..i got huiyu's present..at first i was a little apprehensive as i tot he would give some slip shot thing..but ...ok la..got a cute teddy hankerchief that i can give mi bro..then got chocolates...haha..shouldn judge ppl by appearance i guess...yuxian got mi cute yellow duckie..haha..he appreciated it..haah..
den go home tt time was e worst..i dun noe how to walk..thank God got mich and squid who walked me a distance..den reach e wrong bus stop but i was able to walk e rest miself...ha...den squid veri nice..msg me to msg back when i reach e bus stop and when i meet daddy...end up i took a cab..coz mi father wait for 2 hrs..veri sian diao..ha..i feel so bad...imagin wait 2 hrs...i half an hour oso dun wan...mm..i must get rid of these bad habits...must be punctual and have good time management...help me God....
thats abt it...so late..or so earli..i dunno...tml den c if got anithing missing la...nite...