Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Tuesday, September 28, 2004
dResS to ImpresS..
-6:48 PM
woke up late todae..den had to bathe to smooth out my yucky dry fizzy hair-shouldnt have cut, now so dry and puffy..anyway, i took a long time bathing then rushed my breakfast and rushed out of the house to the mrt. At first, i wanted to take the 154 bus i normally take to school, but since the bus seemed to take 10 yrs to come, i decided to climb the overhead bridge and get the mrt. When i reached clementi, it was like 805 and the course was starting at 830. Obviously i panicked and i prayed real hard that somehow i wouldn b late. Then, suddenly, the 154 came. I got onto it but....there was this super big traffic jam in Clementi cause of all the working ppl with their big fat cars jamming up the roads. By the time the bus reached the end of the jammed road, it was abt 820 and i started praying again. i was hoping and prayin no one will get off the bus, no one will flag the bus, and all the traffic lights will b green...haha..but the bus driver i dunno why, when nobody flagged and nobody pressed the bell to get off, he still stopped infront of the bus stop and waited. I was so very agitated. Finally, the bus got onto Bukit Timah rd. By then it was about 830. It was faster than usual. Thank GOd for answering my prayer. I met peiling and judy at the bus stop and we went in together. Peiling and Jude bought a pair of earrings for me cause peiling say i she bu de mai...so sweet of them to buy for me though it was not my burffday. The three of us when to the toilet where i pulled backed my hair to make it neater (so that it will not look like some lion head) before heading to the library where the course was held.
The course taught us how to behave, dress and have basic social etiquette and personal hygiene. I was e model for the way ppl should walk, but i think i was veri gan chiong and started swayin my hands all around. ha..the person say i got a tai tai walkin style..but aft that she corrected me and lend me her handbag to try catwalkin again..haha..better this time coz i not so nervous. Aft that the gurls had a one hour ++ session of how to put one make up session. The session became v boring aft a while and my class gurls were veri worried about our physics paper which we were about to get back aft the course. The guys had gotten back their papers and there were 10 'A's and 2 'B's in our class. 9 guys got A and the last A obviously had to be Sharon's. I was superly worried, was prayin i wun do too badly. I got a B..but super borderline coz i made so many stupid careless mistakes..
Aft that, wx, pei, jude, weelin and me went to town to eat ramen noodle before going to tangs to walk around . Tml will b gettin back chem, math, bio i tink...hope i dun do too badly...