Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Nitty-Gritties~
-11:27 PM
My friends and I at the bbq held at my cousin’s place:
Xq and the elder A.
FU and PJ at the pit!
Hey! thats the closest to Roti Prata!
Learning some TCM stuff from a elderly lady. Anybody suffering from piles?
THe elder A with her little portable computer-like thing which I dont know what its called.
The younger A. Very mischievious gal indeed!
In the children’s room, all of us were going crazy with the Ladybird series of books. I saw My Magic Porridge Pot, The Little Mermaid, The Elves who made shoes, Goldilocks and the 3 bears etc etc. My aunt must have given them the books! I still have my Ladybird series, Peter and Jane Series, Enid Blyton, Secret 7, Famous 5 all with me! I’m never going to sell those. My kids can read them next them..haha~. Maybe I should get the Nancy Drew Hardy Boys series..I love those too except I always borrow from the library. And we were talking about our childhood, the different books we read, haha and even the bimbotic Sweet Valley and Babysitter Club series which I use to read in Sec School.

Yours Truly.
Walnut! Fresh and dry!
The bbq food was FANTASTIC. THe chicken wings were huge and my friends were saying that they’ve never seen such huge ones in Beijing and it was well marinated by the maids.:) My aunt made chicken feet soup with peanut which I like a lot…I ate the chicken feet too, a change from the past where I don’t eat the feet.
A great cooling night.
***
A random afternoon when I was free, I went back to my teacher at the Acupuncture department:
My neck always aches. The side-effects of being a student:the head is always down and I always sit, thus my neck. My cervical vertebrae isn’t in the normal position but apparently, only a small proportion of the population have normal cervical vertebrae. Once again, the side-effects of a busy busy world.
***