Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
hApPy ChinEsE nEw YeaR!!
-5:32 PM
juz finish watching e last episode of amazing race..freddy and kendra won...yucks..i wanted kris and jon coz dey played fair and square and were nice to each other not like freddy and kendra who when won said those nice nice things abt other groups tt dey beat..so hypocritical..dunno la..
aniwae..went to ber jik's new semi-de at bukit batok..its at hillview avenue...tot i could meet weixin so de two of us arranged..she even went out side house 63 to wait for me..but guess wad..she went outside hse 63 at hillview CRESCENT..i was walking down avenue..dots...haha...to think i emphasised avenue and not crescent coz i knew it was a distance away..ahha..dumb and dumber..smart and smarter..aha..mm.aniwae..at ber jik's hse..e atmosphere was kinda weird dere..mani ppl..lotsa talkin and stuff..but dunno la..haha..i juz sat dere and listen..mayb its e generation gap and mi cards gang todae guai guai nv play cards..haha..
den went li ma's hse..ah boy kept pestering zhong en at ber jik's hse to play wif him..at li ma's hse..he pestered yue xuan..hah..both were like beggin him to go away..muwhahah..xuan xuan looks diff..haha..cut botak le..he is in Ninja compani in army..talking abt tt..e army got weird weird names for dere compani wan..like..jaguar or hawk.. tt kinda thing..bernard is in jaguar i tink..lotsa ppl i noe in bravo..but those company names listen long alreadi den dun find em weird..haha..i saw e armi green green bag xuan xuan carry and his notepad with all e survival notes and field camps stuff..tt green bag..yucks..i carried tt once at ubin for backwoodsman camp in oac and my bag strap broke..realli yucks lor..i mean..all the mugs and parangs and entrenching tools and stuff so heavy le and mi bag broke..so lousy..but den again e bags pass down since dunno which generation seniors..ha..yue xuan and yue jun rm got cosmetic skin protection stuff..haha..muz b due to armi probs oso..
oh ..did i say..mi dad drove ber jik's volkswagon beetle ard...so warm in dere lorz..lolz...but mi dad tot me driving la..he drove us frm ber jik's hse to the others...we oso went sa em's hse...look so nice and big...huixin jie jie is getting married at hyatt hotel at e end of tiz yr..hehe..husband must b veri rich...coz her ring is $5000...ah sheng gor gor oso attached le and his gf so pretty..haha..dey offered me their wasabi peas...for one..i simply detest wasabi since de first time i tried it..i feel like mi nose is going to drop off anitime..den ah peng gor gor bluff me to eat the one coated with most wasabi and i tot he nice nice give me the one wif e least coz i tot e more coating e lesser the wasabi!!! argh!!!
went hme..online awhile..den fell asleep in front of tv..haha..
okie..tml going to get more ang bao from mummy's side..haha..