Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Unilever
-2:59 PM
went work todae at 1pm..at unilever..betcha nv heard of it b4..hah..its a compani tt control sales of lotsa stuff-lipton, ponds(e facial brand), dove, walls ice-cream, organics, and lux..recruit express call me like at 1130..while i was using e perlini silver solution to make mi silver stuff shiny..juz took it although e pay is realli so low-$5.50/hr..its at boon lay..was supposed to take 249 from boon lay interchange and alight e 2nd bus stop..and i counted wrongly coz was smsing and alighted at e third stop..and i FORGOT to scan mi farecard..so irritain..so mani times liao..its a deduction of 2 bucks lor..i tink all e times i forgot to scan add together got $10..so irritatin..y must i use adult fare..argh..din i was so pissed off with miself..almost walk into a dead fish with mani flies infested in it..realli..in e middle of e pavement was tt dead fish..yuCks..dunno y its dere in e first place..i sorta shriek there coz all e flies were flying ard mi legs..luckily i wore pants and no one else was ard..den i ran off..so tt e flies wld go away..so gross..
there i did receptionist again..dunno y e agencies love to get me to do e immediate recept posts..wasn as high class as samsung asia..did basically e same stuff..quite pro at it le..but got quite bored aft awhile..coz not as hectic as samsung asia..summore e computer dere cannot use wan..
got tiz interestin thing happen..a gp of ppl from HSBC came in..so i called for e person dey wanted and asked them to take a seat and wait..but dey din..dey looked ard at all e cabinets and posters..it happened tt e cabinets showcase all e foodproducts of e compani..one of e product is red wine vinegar..den de gp of ppl started discussin how red wine could b vinegar and mayb e product may have turned bad etc..den finalli dey got a conclusion..smth like vinegar comes frm red wine..i m like??huh?? hah..den one of em turned to e poster of phylllis quek wif her lux ad and ask if its phyllis quek or fann wong..one of e other ppl say is quek..and then dey all (all males lor..lolz..) stared at e poster and scrutinise everi aspect and argue if its fann or phyllis..even her smile..ha..
ohya..one of dispatch guys came earlier..den he started talkin in tamil..i din realise tt he was on his mobile..so i stared at him wif mi eyes super big and mi mouth open..was goin to say i am a chinese..when he pointed to his fone..haah..super paisei..
when finish le..i went to jp..bought sum stuff.so i can make brownies tml..hehe..to kill time..first time lei..