Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, January 22, 2005
AroWana vS sHaRk..
-5:46 AM
mi dad juz bot a baby shark..he says its to accompany the big big arowana..im like??huh??arowanas eat meat and although shark also eat meat and tiz breed can supposedly survive with e arowana, its baby fish vs big big fish..when we first put e baby shark in, the arowana was chasing aft it..and now..just 3 hrs aft the shark went into the arowana tank..i cant find it..and the arowana tt is always..literally always very hungry..is NOT hungry...rats..i tink it ate the baby shark..all mi dad's fault..haha
haiz..i am sick..aft one daes work plus OT at HSBC..did refund..now got slight dizzy spells, flu, and sore throat..yucks..luckily todae holidae...but i am still going contagious praise la..haha