Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Post Exams..
-11:05 PM
After the Surgery exam on monday,A,XQ,M and I went to Xidan to shop. Our main purpose was to go to H&M!!! Its the one and only H&M which had just opened on Labour Day! Apparently, theres another in the making in Beijing. Its has 3 storeys and it was soooooo crowded and clothes were like all over the place. But there was no shouting or whatsoever we normally see in the wholesale market. While I was browsing through the racks of clothes, I saw a woman trying on one of the clothes because the queue at the fitting room was super long. Then I saw a salesgirl come over and politely told that woman not do so coz its quite unsightly and uncultured. The PRC woman gave a stunned look and stared at the girl. Wow.I support the salesgirl of course and I cant believe that even the atas area, ppl change in public.
I went through 2 levels and didnt go to the lowest level cos its the kids section. After browsing, I had ta-da,a grand total of 7 pieces of clothing..actually 8 cos A was holding on to one of mine. So we head to queue for the fitting room which allows a maximum of 7 clothes per try. While queuing, one salesgirl was on the line and she was complaining in a funny manner that she cant believe that Beijing ppl throw clothes everywhere even on the ground. Apparently the sales ppl are all Hongkongers brought over because its the first outlet in Beijing. It would take a while before local people can be employed as staff. She said that the staff had packed and arranged all the clothes neatly the night before and this morning, within 2 hours everything was in a mess and clothes were everywhere and on the floor. She said that if this carries on,she'll have to admit herself into the Mental Hospital. A and I burst out laughing.
I finally went down to 4 after trying and then to 2. I was looking for this gray top but could only find the white one. I asked the salesgirl and she said that there is that piece of clothing but it must have been left at other places by customers and so she asked me to look around. In the end i didnt buy that piece so I only have one piece! I saw another dress which i like too but no occasion to wear so didnt buy.
We then went to a cafe to eat before going for ice-shavings and then to the opposite buildings to check out shoes. Was really really fun shopping..something I need to de-stress and take my mind off stuff.
'When the stars refuse to shine,and time is no more..You still be faithful, You still be faithful, O Lord.' Thank You Jesus.