Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
UPdates!
-5:41 PM
5. Peijia and Feng U's 23rd Birthdays!
It was the birthdays of my 2 closest friends in the TCM course.PJ's is on 12/4 while Feng U's is on 13/4. They always fall on the exam period of the 2nd semester in NTU and I would have to get presents in advance. This time,I brought Beggar's Chicken from Hangzhou for them. It was a suprise dinner planned between Peijing and myself.
At 630pm,me,sm and mt knocked on their door. Peijing was still cooking while FU was on the phone. PJ was using the hairdryer and so we decided to knock harder. The hairdryer stopped and we thought that someone was going to open the door and so we kept quiet. 1sec..2secs..5secs..10secs and we were wondering what was going on when the hairdryer came on again!!!muahahah...we burst in laughter outside while we banged on the door. This time PJ came to check it out but I placed my thumb over the view-hole on the door and so she had to open the door!:P

Dinner.

Beggar's Chicken.


FU trying to avoid the camera by using Mr.Pillow.

PJ first to blow candles!

FU getting ready to blow hers!

气虚!The last candle wasnt blown off while we were all laughing..

THe cake and the knife.
We watched some chinese drama till 10 and it wouldn end and i would have continued watching if it was for the fact that I had internship at the hospital the next morn!