Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
-11:00 PM
Sharon and I went to Weixin's place today cos we all decided that we were sick of orchard and the usual places. We just wanted some place to chill and talk. So, at first, the plan was to go to wx's hse and call delivery, den at some appropriate time, go to a cafe nearby called Go Fishing(intro by chien kai). Anyway, we din call delivery coz we reach late and had brunch at our own homes. We did not go to the cafe too coz its close on tues. So we jus went, watch i not stupid 2, play piano, and talk and talk and talk. Showed them the photos taken in CHina..Yea...I value the times we talk coz its rare that the three of us ever sit down just to talk. It beats the time we shop or walk around town aimlessly. Today was quite aimless i must say, but its nice sometimes to do stuff unplanned for, so that things r not so task-orientated and structured. oh..and we wanted to go to some peranakan restaurant called Ivins opp MGS but yea, we din too. We talked in wx's room till her grandma called us down for dinner. Her ah ma cooked 1,2,3...SIX dishes for us leh. haha..quite nice too..den aft that we continued talking and looking at wx's sec school pics(of course, got look at nj ppl that were from BP too la..hee), got some class photos from her, took photos of ourselves and ladada until sharon had to go. AND you noe WHY she had to go?coz she wanted to rush home to watch WORLD CUP-Germany VS Ecuador. Okay..but i dun like soccer/football-dont know the difference.hhaa...yea..planning to have a sleepover at sharon's place if i suceed in convincing my parents to let me go...hah