Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Thursday, December 29, 2005
MEET
-12:38 AM
hi! I am back!!!Muhahah...save the bloggie...aniwae...spent Christmas in M'sia coz of MEET (missions exposure and education training) camp( a missions simulation camp for the real thing-28days in China next hol)...was a little apprehensive before the camp for some apparent reason which i do not know..guess was afraid coz we were not told and could not be told of the itinary...but now that the camp is over, I know joining MEET will be a decision I never will regret making it. Many lessons were learned during the camp. Perhaps, its a camp which I had the most break-through amongst the many other camps i had have in my life. Many things I have learned. They are lifeskills but if i write them out here(wrote in my makeshift diary in pen and my pen ran out of ink!), yea, I either will write till the cows come home or you will be start to sleep while reading them for the shear length of the writing.. SO if you wanna know, ASk me! Ha! Before the camp, din realli noe the group-Grace, Gary, Joanna, Ian, Kristy, well but after the camp, hah..I love them to bits! missed them the day after camp ended coz suddenly, we are not doing things together. All the luffter, tears and crap! It was a budgeted trip and we had to find our own lodging and food and stuff for around 2 days and one night..but despite scrimping and saving, we still ate Ramly Burger and had significant amount of cash left..lets say its ufficient to take cab..Hahah..also, learned a great deal about poverty coz while in m'sia, the sight of the beggars realli moved me. Not condescending or anything, but there was this sense of helplessness as I walked past them. Their helplessness as they looked at us, I could not bear and also, my own helplessness as I could not do anything. Guess I never would have felt like tt because whenever such issues arise in Singapore, I dont see it in reality, I cant feel it. Made me really think twice about wastage, about the many times I have been materialistic and have wanted like realli expensive stuff! THis amongst many other stuff realli made me ashamed of myself. and indeed, everything I do for Christ, its realli not about me, its about God.
I Want to be where You are
I just want to be where You are
Dwelling daily in Your presence
I don't want to worship from afar
Draw me near to where You are
I just want to be where You are
In Your dwelling place forever
Take me to the place where You are
I just want to be with You
I want to be where You are
Dwelling in Your presence
Feasting at Your table
Surrounded by Your glory
In Your presence that's whereI always want to be
I just want to be
I just want to be with You