Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, June 17, 2006
-11:29 PM
I rebonded my hair a few days ago and the hairdresser scratched my neck while washing my hair. At that point in time, I only felt pain(I have high threshold of pain) and my neck looked pretty normal. So I thought nothing of the scratch. The next day, when I woke up, i touched my neck and burst a blister, then I realised that there were MANY blisters on my neck. Panic* so I just applied antiseptic cream and went to church. For the entire week, my neck was blue-black and I either look like I was strangled or I looked as if I had tried to commit suicide. Argh..I did not go back to the shop which now I feel I should have. But like what can they do, and they will comfirm deny it flat. THe thing I am afraid now is not the scar, but whether there were germs or cells with who-knows-what-diseases in the hairdresser's nails that were transferred to my neck. coz it really looks BAD. Feel like giving the shop a piece of my mind but it seems as if its too late coz one week has passed. got to deal with that anyhow..how come i always kina this kinda thing?
In the evening, I went with my bro and dad to some carnival near my house. Apparently, the CDC build a Jurong Lake Park which ends next to Chinese Garden(as in the park, not the mrt station). Its really nice, got the West Coast like playground and blading and cycling and running tracks and it has nice scenery too. So during the carnival, my dad and bro were with my uncles and cousins and aunties and I wandered off. Walked into Chinese Garden and boy, its BIG, climbed the 7 storey pagoda to catch the wind, den decided to go back coz it was getting dark. So I decided to take another route to go back, halfway through that route, there was this sign that said"Japanese Garden not ready or something like that. No trespassing." And, i just walked straight into it without knowing that the area was Japanese Garden( i thought it was the area to my left then). So, I walked to the end which was very far and the gates were locked. I spotted a little opening next to the toilets and went through it. There was a bit of grass and the continuation of the lake. Was thinking if i should just jump and hope that i land on the grass on the otherside(its jumpable, coz the gap is quite small), or i sld jus walk back the way i came in which was fringgin long. So i chose the latter. It was very dark, so had to half run half walk half jog half call in JEANS. ok thats many halves. so heavy and hot. argh...yea..and it was kinda quiet..so somehow anyhow walk, thank God I made it out. haha...walk back to the jurong park. cant believe it, it has been a while since i lost my way.