Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Friday, February 17, 2006
Flooding...
-1:23 PM
haha..my house was flooding yesterday..ok...mayb by a few cm only...but in Singapore, you dun even get floods on the streets much less in homes, esp when mine is 18 storeys above ground..haha..dots..
here goes the story...my father was changing the water for one of his fishie-tanks(the biggest one), so in order to do so, normally we use the extra extra long hose to allow water to flow from the toilet, across the living room, and into the tank and mind you, the tank is the super big extra high kind that must use ladder to look in from the top, i am not joking...so my father left the tap on and went on to do his things...i was showering at that time and my sister was in her room..mum and bro apparently sleeping or smth...when i came out, i thot the floor looked a bit weird(dunno y i couldn tell it was wet!) and my sister came out and she looked at the floor and started yelling her head off! So out rush my father while my bro and mother continued to be in lala land. Me, my sis and father got the pails, mops and sponges(brand new ones summore) and tried to get the water into the pail..but if you know floods, even tiny ones like this, the water doesn seem to disappear..so we decided to open the main door and from the inside, i used one mop to direct the water towards my father who was at the door, who used another mop to get the water out of the house..that worked..haha...and i can actually see the water move like a little stream..haha..actualli i find the whole thing very amusing and very fun...like washing floor like tt, except its with fish water..i made my sister use the sponges..hahah...coz i dun wan to use tt..take super long and must squat..haah..ya..but still the process took so long..i was half mopping, half moving furniture, half kicking shoes out of my way and half trying to get water out from below my piano, while watching Top Model..haah..ok..tts way too many halves..but you get the idea..haha...yea..can see all the dirt and dust floating out from all those places the brooms cant reach..haha..took prolly an hour plus to get the water all out...back aching after a while coz i dun do housework..haah..mi bro woke up halfway and asked what was going on..haha..and no one replied...haha...he couldn see coz he wasn wearing his speckies ha! so he continued to ask, of which we din reply until a while..haah...
so end up din do much work..din intend to do anyway..coz jus came back from cell...yea..so that was it..quite fun actually..haha...