Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Thursday, December 29, 2005
dA taGGy gAme,,
-2:25 PM
OK..judee..da taggy game..so weird and bo liao and silly and I dun even noe y I'm following instructions...haha..but anyway...I'll just try to write something about myself..the page looks blank aniway...I'll try hard...er...er..ok..I dunno..I give up...muahhahahh...k la..crap!
Here are the rules(copy and paste frm jude's):
1. Post 5 weird/random stuff about yourself.2. At the end, list the names of 5 people whom you want next to do this, and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED!" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules.
Here goeeeeeeeeesssssssssss:
1. I have mood-swings. So too bad if I look like I am pmsing..dun come near me, I bite...muhahaaha...but I am HARMLESS la! duh...I am nice! dun luff...
2. I like to talk to myself or say things all of a sudden that has no link or wadever to wadever other ppl in the group are talking about. No....I am perfectly hundred percent normal...perfectly sane in my opinion at least...grins..
3.Sometimes I luff for no apparent reason or when ppl say something farnie, SOMETIMES ONLY, I will pause awhile, dunno y ppl ard me are luffing when i tink tt theres nth farnie, den when i finally get it, start luffing....mayb synapse not enuff or wad...den..ppl start luffingtoo...WHY? coz dey are not luffing with me, dey are luffing at me....dots...sits dere pouting..yes i love pouting...
4. Ohya, I love to whine for some apparent reason which I dunnoe myself...natural mechanism to produce those sounds that my friends will haiyo at me....hahah...jealous? wan to whine and pout? be a girl lor....muhahahah
5. Apart from these weird silly billy thingies I do OCCASIONALLY, there is a serious side of me too..I like to think a lot...so dun mind me if I suddenly quieten down too much tt i seem to fade into the wall...I am just thinking stuff...hahah...
hmmss....love my oxymoronic ironic wadever personality...hahah....but hey...silly ppl bring joy to other ppl hor...okies...anyway..the five ppl who got to tink until head pain:
1. Winnie-loves(nt too sure abt tt)but regularly updates her blog..so she'll prolly b game for this wu liao ting tong.
2. Jing Ling-another one tt will read my bloggie msg and not fu yan me I hope..haha
3.Alex- haha..you like to do silly things ritey?joking...
4.Daniel- nice to get your mind off other stuff once in a while...hahah...
5.Adeline-blog regular too...and wun mind doin this..hahah
weird...all five frm sec school..nvm la..haah...