Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
wAiting..
-12:45 PM
Today was a day spent waiting. So horrible!! I am not someone who likes to wait which makes things worse since I normally make people wait for me. Ok. But I am better now-it used to be worse in secondary school days. Anyway, I went for my post-op check-up at the NDC. It happened that my dentist is a consultant and just to see her for like 5-10 minutes required me to wait for one and a half hours. So irritating! I was 20 minutes late for the appointment but they made me pay back by making me wait that long. Argh!
After that, I went to BBDC to get my PDL. SHould have done it long ago when I passed my BTT but no, I delayed and now when I went today, the queue was heaps long and I had to literally stand and wait for 1 hour. It was lunch period and I was super hungry and yet I couldnt do anything but wait. Argh!It wasnt my legs that were aching in fact they did not-thanks OAC for training me up so well-but the hunger was killing me and it made me more irritated by the minute especially when it was so close to my turn and someone had problems with converting his foreign license.
Training my patience....Patience is a virtue...All Right...