Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Friday, May 25, 2007
-3:18 PM
Accident No.1:
Mid-way during GV17 today, I wanted to fill up my water-bottle and go to the toilet. So, I asked my group members if anyone wanted to fill their bottles too. Meijun and Regina gave me theirs. So, after using the toilet, I went to the water-tank which has two outlets. One outlet gives cold water while the other, warm/hot water. I thought that, since its cold in the LT and since we are singing all the way, I should fill the bottles with a bit of warm water too. Meijun's bottle had a big opening but it was almost totally blocked by some plastic thing, leaving a small opening. I noticed that but I did not really bother as I thought that I could aim BUT yeah I aimed right but because most of the opening was blocked with the plastic plus the warm water came out in a gush, the water over-spilled onto my hand. I was more in shock than in pain. So, I did not bother to cool my hand but just switched to the cold water outlet. After a while, I thought that for routine sake and all other purposes, I had better cool my hand. Uh-heh. So diao diao. Went back to class with one sleeve wet, one slipper wet, bottles "drenched" and a pinkish-red hand. Accident No.2:
When it was class break, we all went to the toilet. When I came out, my left foot kicked into Meijun's shoe and I went "ouch" but I did not really feel THAT painful. It wasnt until after a while when I looked down, did I see a crack in my 4th toenail on my left foot. There was blood along the crack. Part of my nail was already detached. I wanted to just pull off the detached part but some of my friends felt that I shouldnt and I did not really want to since I did not have a nail-clipper with me. On the advice of Daniel, I went to wash my wound and after the wound looked cleaner, I just shook the detached part of the nail and pulled it off. I dont really like my nails hanging anyway. I washed the wound again and there was a bit of pain but thats all. Regina was laughing at me all the way gleefully cause I had to stick up leg up into the basin and she had to control the tap so that the water pressure was not too much for my feet to bear. Was probably some entertainment. HA! Joke of the day. The tap was the press-press kind so it was hard to control and the two of us kept laughing. Good thing there wasnt anyone else in the toilet. In the end, she pressed and place her hand below the tap so that the water came down her hand in drips. I was kind to selecting which drip of water I wanted. haha. AND she took so much toilet paper for like a super small nail?? Check out the photos below. Regina suggested taking photos...!?!Her happiness in my discomfort. Laughing at the lame.

For all purposes, introducing THE TOE-NAIL.
erms.. the white thing in the middle is the detached nail..not a maggot and the brown background is the chair skin...