Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Friday, June 30, 2006
Should I or Should I not?
-2:00 PM
Today was spent doing translation. It was a continuation of what I had done last week. In a nutshell, I am translating an English Christian Handbook to Chinese for the ministry in C. Its tough work I must say, especially with all the terminology. But I pray each time before I do the translation and its a powerful weapon because each time I do so, the words and phrasing just come so naturally. The special thing is that when I translate, I actually have to process the meaning of the words because when translating, we translate the meaning of the words more than the literal words themselves. I found out many things that I thought I knew but did not(like things about generational curses etc.) When I translated things that I already knew, the information was either reinforced or I had a new perspective to that piece of information. But the minus point of doing this was that I started to become fidgety towards the end. Started surfing the net and doing things except translating. I am always like that, when I am doing something and its going to reach the final point, I start to rush through this. Ha! I can't believe I am actually this bit close to finishing the translation. Still have some finishing touches to go and a final read-through before I can submit.
Just received the email from Meiting regarding a visit trip to BUCM(Beijing University of Chinese Medicine)which would be my school for my final two years. Should I go for the trip or not? I want to go overseas for a holiday and since this is a visit, it would be something like a holiday. But considering the fact that I just came back from China and that I am involved in FOC and
, I don't know.