Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Sunday, May 22, 2005
03s16
-3:50 AM
We had our class outing today at Fish & Co at parkmall. Michelle and I organised it and it was the biggest turnout ever! Three cheers to our successful attempt at a class outing!!! Claps* Ok. Anyway, it was supposed to be at cafe cartel but if we had it there, we would have to sit right in the middle of the walkway so thank God we booked reservations at two locations otherwise there would be no space at all. Mich had booked 15 seats at both locations but 19 people from our class + Jiayan came. So the latecomers had to stand for a while, while the waitors went to find extra tables and chairs. There were none and we had to wait for people to leave before getting extra tables.
Mich and I shared a seafood platter for two. And boy, it was huge. It had many many prawns, fish, rice, fries. hah. But we still managed to finish it anyway. And guess the bill accumulated..$306. dunno how many cents. Haha. No one wanted to use their card so we had to pay using cash first without the 5% GST and 10% service charge, then when we had settled that, we started counting the balance to decide how much everyone should pay for the extra charges. But, in the end, squid, chien kai and some others-sorry I dont know who else but I still appreciate it, paid for the balance. So sweet of them. But they should pay right? Afterall, they are guys right? Haha.
After that, we went to the LOVE thingy outside Fish&Co to take photos. Actually, the whole outing was literally like our prom night. We took photos throughout the entire session in the restaurant. Outside, Hao Rui set up his tripod and set his timer while the rest of us waited for our picture to be taken. Then something super funny happened. There were 3 erm..middle-aged ladies who wanted to walk by us-between us and the camera. They thought that we were going to take our photo at that moment they walked passed us. So they scurried through and were waving their hands hesterically at us. It was super hilarious and we all burst out laughing. I mean, wouldn you ? We couldn control it man! And after waiting super long for Hao Rui to take some test shots and arrange everything, we took our photo(S). After that, we broke up into small groups to take photos of ourselves in those small groups.
Many left in their groups. In the end, weixin, chienkai,squid and I met up with ming yang and eileen and her cousin,esther to go to bakerzin just to talk. Everyone bought something except for weixin and I for the simple reason that we were both very broke. Haha. Squid bought white wine and he turned very very red after drinking just one glass. Actually, from the start, he was already very red due to sunburn. We left at around 11pm. It was tiring but worth it. Despite the rain, everything went well and everyone enjoyed themselves afterall we had not see one another since the day we collected our results. Yay!!Looking forward to the next one!!
The photos are not ready cause they are with weixin and hao rui. Will post them up once they are done. Yippee.