Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, May 21, 2005
Advice anyone?
-3:15 PM
The person who does private lessons for driving just called-at 11.58pm in the night-dont know what he was thinking. Anyway, he seems quite keen to teach me. I did the math and realised that I will only save money if I have like 20 plus lessons for driving. Dont know if thats a lot of lessons but it seems to be. For private, although circuits have to be booked for a cost of 18 bucks per hour, he said most people use the circuits like only 5-6 times and normal lessons will just cost $24 an hour. I just have the urge now to switch to private just to save money. You see, I am paying for half my driving expenditure thats why I am so KS about this issue.
Thinking back, I dont know if I should have just registered as a private candidate from the start. Save my registration fee of 80 plus bucks and the four theory lessons and the fees I have to pay for practice and evaluation. The lessons were probably redundant in my case but the practice did help a lot and I think if I wasnt a member of the school, they probably will not let me take the evalutation and practice, will they?