Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
070507-090507 (EXCO RETREAT)
-11:10 PM
Wonder who reads my blog nowadays but anyways..
Today marks the end of the 3-day exco retreat at Agape Methodist Church. I've come to realise that coming up with directions with the next academic year is not an easy task at all. I learned quite a deal about organisations as a whole, group dynamics etc. There are a couple things about myself which I want to improve and due to the nature of those things, I shall leave them out at the moment. Ask if you are KAYPOH enough and maybe and I stress
maybe, I will tell you. Haha. I've come to realise the amount of accounting I have to do which is quite something for non-accounting student me.
Wanted to post pics of the handover to us by the previous exco BUT i dont know why everytime I try to post the pics, the pics turn out as a brown slide. Oh well, will figure it out somehow. BUT if anyone who happens to read and know whats the problem, please please tell me.
NTUCF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE 07/08:
President-Vivienne Liang
Vice-President-Rhoda Ng
Hon.Gen.Secretary-Mabel Tan
Hon.Gen.Treasurer-Christine Chua
Do pray for us and others as we start pioneering and getting the whole thing started. Pray that our thoughts and whatever we do will not be because we have the manpower, we have the people with the required abilites or just because its interesting and we are interested; but rather because its in-line with what God wants us to do, in-line with the vision, mission and direction of NTUCF. Yup.